Sunday, June 25, 2017

Transformers: The Last Knight



I believe I have said this before.
The one thing I like about the Transformers movies... the Transformers.
The one thing I hate about the Transformers movies... the humans.

This Transformers sequel is awful.

Most of the robot fighting action in the movie is great. That's all I want to see when I go to a movie titled Transformers.

Most of the human interacting with Transformers and other humans is dreadful.

I get that alien robots coming to Earth need to interact with humans living on the planet, but those alien robots don't need humans causing problems for them as they are engaged in an intergalactic battle.

Why does this movie need long introductions of new characters?
What happened to the new characters from the last movie?
Why can't there be more Transformers fighting each other?

There doesn't need to be any more time spent on this.

Transformers: The Last Knight gets n - Nugatory

I would suggest you wait until it airs on a basic cable channel.

Next week.... The House and/or Baby Driver

*Side note* The Bad Batch only opened to 30 theaters nationwide... so... didn't see it.

No comments: