Sunday, May 1, 2011

Finally....SLMR HAS COME BACK....to....

Ignore 2010. SLMR failed miserably.

Regardless, I'm getting the band back together. This year is going to much different. SLMR will go further that it has ever gone before starting tonight. I am leaving right now to see Fast Five, and when I return the most electrifying movie review will be posted for all the millions and millions to witness. Stay Tuned!!!

Update: 10:30pm Well Thanks to the announcement of the Death of Osama Bin Laden, I missed the movie start time. Mainly because I was too interested in hearing about the details surrounding that happening than to go to see Fast Five. So since it is Sunday night and I am not going to the movie and most likely I won't be able to catch it during the week this review has been put on hold. Maybe I'll catch it next weekend and give another official update. I really only wanted to see The Rock and Vin Diesel fight scene anyways. Maybe I'll sneak in after the next movie viewing.

Until then...Thor is next on the list.

No comments: