Sunday, June 14, 2015

Short Detour

I know! I know! You all have probably been waiting for the next review.

Slight problem... I haven't seen Jurassic World yet.

Ok, stop your yelling! Hear me out first. I plan on seeing it later this week when I have few days off. Also CassandraG will be in town and I promised that we would go see it together.

As for the rest of #SMS2015, they have been very busy.

JipMix went on holiday to the Philippines. He is visiting family out there and he also decided to see Jurassic World two days before anyone in the States could see it.


I am not sure why he paid 160.00 for a ticket but at least it is guaranteed seating. Ha!


Then there here is DPW, B-Dub, and LoWo with a new dino-friend whom they met.


I'm sure they liked it. I really don't know. I put an embargo on them. I don't want to know anything about the movie. Because I like to go in FRESH!

So, be on the lookout for the actually Jurassic World review sometime next Sunday or so. You all will probably see it by then, but don't tell me anything! 




No comments: