Monday, June 29, 2015

Ted 2

First off, I think the marketing team for Ted 2 missed a golden opportunity. Why didn't they call it Ted 2: Judgement Day?!
It fits with the plot of the movie. Plus they could have made parody posters and trailers related to the Terminator series.





Ted 2 was very entertaining. It may not be as good as the first movie, but not all sequels can recapture the spark that makes the first one memorable.

I enjoyed it, but I did have one problem with my movie watching experience. Bad parenting.

I don't know if it was naivety, stupidity, or just plain selfishness. There were a number of children in the theater with their parents. I am not talking about teenagers. I am talking about 5 to 9 year olds.

This movie is rated R. It has a lot of depictions of sexual acts and raunchy jokes not suitable for children. Just because there is a teddy bear in the trailer doesn't mean that you should bring your kids to the theater. Hey parents, do some research!

I am not going to rant too much. I guess bad people just make bad parents, and that is the end of it.

Ted 2 gets e - Entertained.

I was hoping it would be better, but it is just didn't have that special thing that made the first one surprisingly good. Let's hope the next movie on the list is better.

Terminator Genisys

No comments: