Sunday, April 29, 2018

Avengers: Infinity War


Well, we just finished viewing Avengers: Infinity War for the second time.

10 years, 18 movies, all leading to this one simply amazing movie.

I know it is only the start of the summer season, but this Marvel movie checks all the boxes on a very enjoyable movie going experience.

The film starts off immediately with the action and never lets up. Filled with all the Marvel characters we have grown to love. Each one getting their individual moments. Of course you'll enjoy plenty of comedic moments, but there are definitely some emotional and even shocking scenes. I will tell you right now, I gasped out loud at certain times on my first viewing. And that ending had set my brain on pause as I tried to process what I just witnessed.


It gets a L - Legendary!!

That's right! I am giving out a Legendary on the first week!!

I don't know how any other movie will top this one during the rest of this summer season.

I'm not even sure which movie is next in line. I may need a little bit of time to recover from that dramatic ending.

When does Ant-Man & Wasp come out?
How long do I have to wait for the next Marvel film?
I just wish it was May 2019 already!!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

No comments: