Monday, May 12, 2008

IronMan

This is about a week late....but I don't care. Hey I was busy..... sue me.

IronMan was the first blockbuster movie of the year and it came out cannons blazing



This film rocked! It was full of kick ass action. I was never really a fan of IronMan. I'm more of a Spidey fan, but damn he is freakin cool in this movie. You see, IronMan is known as one of Marvel's greatest characters. Some would argue that he rivals the Hulk and Spider-man as top superhero. I never got into the man of iron cus he is somewhat of a jerk in modern day comics. Although back in the day like in the 70's or 80's he was bad ass.

I think Robert Downey Jr. nailed the character of Tony Stark. He is witty, cocky, intelligent, and all around the coolest guy in the room. Front the start of the movie you get the perfect image of the character. He makes you believe that you are looking at Tony Stark...a real person instead of just an actor. It is too bad the Oscars over look superhero movies. RDJr should get awards for his role.

I was also amazed by Jeff Bridges role. Man, he is getting older. He looks alot like his older brother Beau. At first I didn't recognize him. What can I say I always associate him as being the Dude. He was great though. It is good to see him play a villain.

Let me just say that the IronMan suit was killer! It was designed perfect. I am unsure how much of the movie was RDJr in costume and how much was CGI, but I got lost trying to figure it out. It was just enjoyable to watch the action.

I thought IronMan was excellect. Great way to kick off the summer. It gets an A - Awesome.
Great story - for comic fans and non-comic fans. Great characters. Super action. It is the first must see of the summer, and I'm sure you all saw it already. Like I said I was alittle busy.

Next up Speed Racer!

No comments: