Friday, May 9, 2008

Welcome Movie Lovers

How nice for you to join us. Welcome to Legendary Movie Review. I am your host Travelin' Miles, and this is the only credible site to find all your summer movie reviews. In the coming weeks, myself along with some other friendly movie critics will be deliverying you the best movie reviews this side of Winnemucca. We've just started, but soon you will be seeing biggest changes and lots great reviews.

First off you will get to the review of the first summer blockbusting movie. Here's a hint.....the man is made of iron. Hopefully each week will have new reviews on all the summer's greatest hits.

Buckle up and enjoy!

Update: Rating Legend

L - Legendary
A - Awesome
E - Entertained
l - Lame
w - Week, I wannt my $ back

1 comment:

Chris said...

At last, a website where I can be told whether or not movies are any good! Why hasn't anyone thought of this before?

I look forward to agreeing with and/or disputing your reviews.