Friday, May 24, 2013

Hangover 3

"You know there's a problem when you go to a movie and you can't get lost in it." - Cgarcia05

When is a movie not funny? When it is called Hangover Part 3!

I just don't get what happened with this movie. Wasn't it suppose to be the finale of the Hangover franchise?

I can't even begin to say how much this movie does not live up to the expectations. The story is stupid. The characters have completely changed. The whole plot is wrapped around Leslie Chow (played by Ken Jeong), who is not funny. The schtick is tiresome and annoying. The movie is just not funny.

I don't even want to go any further with this movie.

It is d - Dreadful

Wait for it to come out on DVD if you really want to know how this franchise ends

Side note:

The best part of the night was seeing the newest Man of Steel trailer. I've been trying to avoid all newer Man of Steel promotions because I don't want to know too much about it before I see it. After seeing the newest trailer. I am pumped to see how Superman is going to be vindicated!!

Up Next .... Fast and Furious 6

No comments: