Saturday, May 18, 2013

Star Trek Into Darkness

Are you ready for more Kirk?       More Spock?     More Scotty?!


This movie has presented me with a challenge. Talking about any part of this film becomes somewhat of a spoiler. I don't do spoilers!

Since the day it was announced that there was going to be a sequel to Star Trek, the plot has been heavily guarded in secrecy by director J.J. Abrams. This induced an increased amount of internet rumors over the past few years about how the film would turn out. I for one hate constant internet rumors that tend to ruin my perception of the movie once it is released.

So for the first time in this blog's history, I am not going be providing you with links to directors, actors, or movie profiles. That would only put you in the a spoiler filled situation if you haven't seen the movie yet.

Instead I will recite some one word promotional reviews I've been seeing

"Fun" - Lucy O'Brien, IGN

"Exciting" - Ian Freer, Empire

"Fantastic" - Steve Weintraub, Collider

"Epic" - Alex Billington, First Showing

"Crazy Good" - Peter Travers, Rolling Stone

WOW!! Those are some great reviews!!

I am going to add one of my own   "Expectional!!!"- Travelin' Miles - SLMR
















Go see Star Trek Into Darkness! It is better that the first movie. Now that we know the characters it is easy to just get lost in the enjoyment of the film. I view Spock as the scene stealer. I was surprised by the villain's power and tenacity. I want you to see this film without having any spoiler material.

So if you haven't see the film. Don't! I mean don't go to any more sites talking about this movie. Go see it! Then feel free to scour the internet clean of all the spoilers you desire.


Here is the new and improved rating system


L - Legendary
E - Exceptional
G - Gratifying 
e - Entertained
n - Nugatory
d - Dreadful


Up Next.... Hangover 3 and Fast & Furious 6


No comments: